Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Helping Hands

I am making great progress on my Lovely Year of Finishes goal for June.  Partly because of these helping hands: 


Completely adorable, right?  That is the amazing Quilting Goddess herself & her granddaughter extraordinaire.  She's going to be 4 next month & wants so DESPERATELY to learn to sew.  Learning to iron was pretty darn exciting (& heaven knows that's a phase that won't last long).

So I'm 10 days into June & Tutu's quilt top is assembled.  Now I must obtain minky & get on with the business of sandwiching.    This week does not have time for a trip to Fabric Depot, so it's time to hit my favorite online minky source.

And yeah - this entire post is just an excuse to show off that adorable picture.  You're welcome :)

xo
sash


No comments:

Post a Comment