Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, February 23, 2014

February Finish

Since moving to Oregon, I understand why February is so short.  All that grey & wet & grey - any more February & things could get ugly

Oh - we try to mix it up.  Throw in Valentine's Day & massive chocolate consumption.  I even have my anniversary to celebrate (23 years today, oh yeah.)  Sadly, this isn't the first year we toasted each other with shots of Robitussin.

So putting the finish to February is usually a bit of a relief.

BEFORE - February ALYOF
                          My Button

     February's 
     Lovely Year of Finishes
     saw THIS:


Become THIS:
There's a small bundle of non-cottons that I'll pass on to someone else & a baggie to hold scraps that will be given to the fire.  
ALL my tree cloth sorted & ready to use.  How amazing!!!  
THANKS AYOLF!!
PS I was so excited about the fabric that I did this sample piece:

And that turned out pretty cool, so I did this one:

Both are made from tree cloth using the Tequila Sunrise pattern I found here.
These maybe end up on pillow or I might make a mostly black quilt with a few of these swirling around in different sizes and colors.  Now I know I have a LOT of tree cloth to use!

Hmmm - what shall I finish up for March?  I have a few days to decide....

xo
sash

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty blocks. Hope you feel better soon. And Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete