Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 7, 2014

Road Trip!!!

I'm SUPER excited to be heading "home" to Montana at the end of this week.  The trip will be part solo, part old-home week, & I'm looking forward to miles upon miles of Harry Potter on audiobooks and handiwork in my lap.

I'm going here:

To watch this:     Missoula Marathon!!  


And wade in this:

And, in general, be out of pocket, offline, & on vacation for a full WEEK!!!

I have some paper piecing I'm going to work on but mostly I'm going to work on my knitting.  

Yeah.  I said knitting.  Yep - I'm learning to knit!  

I've finished one little piece (except for the blocking - it's too HOT to turn on the iron).  

 I've played with some other yarns.  Now I'm ready to tackle this scarf:

(I think)
The nice people over at Ravelry.com said it was a beginner piece & I understood all the markings on the instructions.  We'll see if my powers of concentration can last through an entire scarf & make an actual,recognizable pattern appear.





And that will be my project for A Lovely Year of Finishes for July.  We'll see how it goes with a non-quilting finish.  Fingers crossed that it will look just like the photo (except in some festive bright color).

Now 4 more days until I hit the road.  WoooHOO!!

xoxo
sash


No comments:

Post a Comment