Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, January 31, 2015

Starting out well!


So January hasn't been easy.
January certainly hasn't been smooth.
Doesn't matter.  I can't control that.
The reaction part though?
I have some input there and that's gone...pretty well actually.

I'm calling that a success.

My photography skills suck - but at least the picture's not sideways!
(purely luck)
 





I'm 
calling 
this a 
success
too:
That is one completed quilt top!   Ready to sandwich!  I'm going to back it with minky, oversized so I can miter the corners and roll the fuzziness to the front for a faux binding.

I'm hoping to applique some little French Peas into the blank spaces in the center pieced section.

A Lovely Year of Finishes 2015 for the win!!!

Here's my January goal setting post: Dithering!
                &
Check out the other great finishes over here:ALYoF-2015

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your quilt top. I have trouble with the photos as well sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very awesome blog post. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. aikido dojo

    ReplyDelete