Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Books of the ******FUTURE*****

Let's ignore, for the moment, that I have several (dozens) of physical books at home that I have not yet read.

Let's also set aside the knowledge that my Kindle contains a few (scores) of books that I also have not read.

There may be some (a large stack of) untouched quilting magazines too.

Click Here For More!
Forget all that.

Because LOOK!!   

     Books from the 
        FUTURE!!!!




I'm quite excited about the release of Adulthood is a Myth: a Sarah's Scribbles Collection. 



Here's a sample of this awesome comic & a link to check out more.





I'm a big fan of Augusten Burroughs & this book just popped up the Goodreads New Releases email:


Expected Release Date:
29 march 2016





And then there is this:



Yeah.

I love me some Rainbow Rowell.

This is one of a handful of selected short reads specially produced for World Book Day 

Release date (& world book day) - 
3 march 2016



Another upcoming release is 


EDGE: A YA/New Adult Paranormal Collection


This cool collection - 20 shorts stories by best selling YA authors - will release on 5 april 2016.  I love short stories. Such a great way to meet new authors & to see how favorite authors unfold & conclude a story in a limited space.

I've been asked to give an honest review of this collection in exchange for a free copy.  There is no ARC, so I'm on the pre-order list & am super excited to read & review this set.


It's a grey day in February.  I can't promise that the immediate future is BRIGHT, but I'm pretty sure it will be full of BOOKS, & what's better on a cloudy day than books?

xo
sash



No comments:

Post a Comment