Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 18, 2016

Binge Reading

How did I find the first book?  NO IDEA!  Goodreads or Amazon or Bookbub... I seem to add to my TBR list everywhere.  So THANK YOU to the universe for this one:

Which is the fourth in a series, but it totally didn't matter.  I was HOOKED on the story, the setting, & the characters.  The lead is a strong woman - flawed but not ridiculous, with passion & problems & massive skills.  


 So I quickly devoured:


       

                          And this great 
                           little novella: 






They were ALL delightful.  The audible versions are great fun.  They are perfect cozy romps & I hope that Gretchen Archer is busy writing the next installment.  I can hardly WAIT to see what's next!!

xo
sash






2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm always looking for a good mystery series. It's my secret vice. :) Or maybe not so secret!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work aikido clases

    ReplyDelete