Suivez-moi?

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, January 31, 2014

DONE!!!!

What was I thinking?  My first finish challenge ever and I pick a quilt top that's not even done.  (See just how undone it was here: January Goal

Oh, and it's frickin' TAX season.

OK - I was an adult and I DID prepare all my tax forms first.

And then I FINISHED THE QUILT!!!!

Just now.

With minutes to spare.

The Front
The Quilting

And check out that sexy border!!
 No time to format or elaborate.  I gotta figure out how to link this to the finish page!

a demain!

sash

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing your goals and your quilt! Nice colors, fabrics and design. I love this particular fabric line from moda. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a kind word ... :) Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was exactly searching for. Thanks for such post and please keep it up. Great work aikido clases

    ReplyDelete